Continuous Die coater
This is a die coating equipment which unwinds the
rolled substrate, such as paper, film, and foil, and
coats them continuously.This equipment has adopted
a slot die which is designed based on fluid analysis
and supported by abundant actual results.
.1. This equipment adopts the non-contact coating
system, so that the defects caused by foreign substance
and the non-uniformities of the coated surface which
is easily caused by contact coating system are lessened.
2. This equipment adopts the closed circuit coating
system, so that the solvent evaporation is prevented
and the properties of the coatings remain unchanged.
3. Wide range of coating viscosities of 0.001 to 100
4. Wide coating thickness range : 5.0 to 1000 microns
5. Wide coating speed range : 0.5 to 200m / min.
6. Easy adjustments of coating thickness only by controlling
the number of rotations of coating feed pump and the
7. Maintenance and inspection are very easy because
of it's simple and compact structure.(gap adjustment
of a slit is unnecessary)
8. Correspondence of auto-coating or cleaning is possible.
9. Examples of application, such as stripe coating
and simultaneous multi-layer coating, are also abundant.
10. Coating accuracy: within ±5%